Thursday 19 February 2015

Patagonia, onward and downward

Packed flight to Madrid from Brussels and ended up sharing my seat with my hand luggage. Never nice, but bearable for 2hrs. The next leg to Santiago will be 13hrs so I made sure I boarded early to get some space in the overhead locker - finally got some value from that BA Silver card I got last year!
Biker Dom arrives at Brussels Airport

Met up with Duff, Christopher and his pillion Tpong. From what I hear, most of the crew are en route. All except Mark, who apparently is packing, repacking and charging batteries to make sure his cameras are powered when he breaks them. :-)

Not looking forward to 13hrs cramped in this seat, but at least it looks like there's a decent A/V system to play with until I get sleepy; that would be now then. When I wake, we will have crossed the equator into the Southern Hemisphere. I think that's when the engines start to spin in the other direction.

:
Sent from the dusty road using my rusty BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment