Tuesday 18 June 2024

Pakistanistan Day -4, to Peshawar

Today it's four wheels I'm taking, or perhaps it's six if you count tyres. Peshawar is the destination, a city I've been to before, but not explored at all. Staying with an in-law of an in-law, an in-in-law, an 'in²-law' maybe? Planning on going to the Afghanistan border later today or tomorrow.

The recommended Faisal Movers coach turns up and it's not the luxury marketed by the YouTube video, nor does it have six tyres, but four; it's a regular minibus, and it's full; and I'm at the bouncy back in screaming kid class with the metaphorical chickens and occupying a seat formally filled with luggage! At least it has air conditioning. Thankfully. And a bargain at less than three euros. I love a bargain! 

My watch step count is going to be huge from all the bouncing. A first world problem in the developing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment