Friday 26 August 2022

Packing for a new trip

Packing is an art, but I'm no artist, so I just create a checklist, lay it out on a bed, and then throw everything into a bag. Works mostly, but there's usually something I forget. 
Here's the bed mess
And here's it all packed into the bag. 
I'll be wearing my essential gear as I don't want to risk losing it in my checked-in luggage, and as usual I'll be riding to the airport, leaving my bike chained up in the motorcycle parking area. The sound of Squeaky Sidi boots will thus accompany me me for the whole journey.

Sitting waiting for the flight to board, after an aborted 1st attempt, I realised I had forgotten my phone and had to go back home. 🤦‍♂️ Fortunately, I only lost 15 minutes. 

Oh, where is Biker Dom going? Tajikistan, to ride into the Pamir mountains with a subset of that like-minded group of ruffians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment